To our Patients and their Families,
With Governor Cooper’s announcement to modify the current Stay at Home order, we are transitioning to the next phase toward a full reopening.
Effective May 9th, we will return to our normal business hours and we will resume seeing routine eye exams. We are working as fast as we can to get canceled appointments rescheduled.
The following changes have been implemented to ensure that you have the safest possible visit with us.
- Everyone will have their temperature checked prior to entry into the office.
- We kindly request that everyone wear a mask while in the office.
- Please refrain from bringing a companion, unless you need assistance. If you would like to bring someone to help with glasses selection, please have them wait outside until you are finished with your exam and enter only when you are ready to start picking out glasses.
- To minimize your wait time in our lobby, please CALL the office from your vehicle when you arrive for your appointment. We will call you back when we are ready to bring you back to an exam room.
- We will continue to offer curbside pick up for glasses and contact lenses. Please call the office when you arrive and we will bring your things out to your vehicle or to you in the building lobby. We have resumed adjusting glasses, however going forward we will be doing so by appointment only. Please call the office to schedule an appointment with our optical team.
- To allow for adequate social distancing, we are limiting the number of appointments available each day. We will be closely monitoring the number of people in the optical area and waiting room and making adjustments as needed.
- We will continue with our strict disinfection protocols and all staff will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment. After being tried on, all glasses frames will be disinfected in a UV unit before being returned to the frame boards.
- We will continue to ship contact lenses at no cost.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding as we make changes for the safety of our patients, staff and community. Please know that through all of this, we will be here for your eye care needs. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We wish you safety and good health!